Adding a new Clause in the Source Code

From: "Stefan Wagner" <s_wagner1(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding a new Clause in the Source Code
Date: 2017-08-14 08:14:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hence I&#39;m here asking for help. This might seem trivial for a Person which is able to answer this Question but please take a moment of your time and help a<br/>
fellow coder out.&nbsp;</div>

with the Bison part in source&#92;src&#92;backend&#92;parser so adding new Keywords seems possible. The question now is in which Files do I need to add what to make it work.<br/>
Yes this question seems a bit broad but Information I found was confusing or outdated.</div>

the Keywords accomplish and the Algorithm is something I&#39;m gonna try to figure out on my own. I just need to know in which File and which Line I need to enter my Code.</div>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 1.4 KB