[Pljava-dev] Re: Newbie: unable to get pl/JAVA running

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: Newbie: unable to get pl/JAVA running
Date: 2005-09-12 16:55:35
Lists: pljava-dev

Ok, that rules out item #1. How do you start your postmaster? Is it a
windows service? If so, is the PATH setting a System path? If it is, I'm
short of explanations. If you have a valid JRE installation at
C:\Program Files\JAVA\jre1.5.0_04 and you have a PATH that includes both
bin\client and bin of that directory, and the postmaster is using that
PATH, then it should work.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren