[Pljava-dev] Re: pljava and maven repository

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: pljava and maven repository
Date: 2004-09-04 13:31:04
Lists: pljava-dev

Laszlo Hornyak wrote:

> Could you post your interface definitions to the maven code
> repository? It would help building building PL/java based
> applications, and I would like to inclde PL/Java compatibility in PLJ.

The PL/Java public interfaces are now availabe at
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/postgresql/jars/pljava-public-1.0.0b4.jar

I'll publish a new jar once the final release is ready (shortly after
the release of PosgreSQL version 8). I don't expect any change in the
public interfaces though, other then perhaps improved javadoc.

Regards,

Thomas Hallgren