[Pljava-dev] Errors running pljava test

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Errors running pljava test
Date: 2005-09-08 06:23:41
Lists: pljava-dev

The first test you run tests the security. The error you get is proof
that the security works. Other tests are jogging the meta-data feature
and some features are not yet implemented. The output you see is to be
expected when running the tests. It shouldn't hang though. Are you sure
it does? Some tests take a long time to run.

I see you got past the previous problem? Was it a problem with the JDBC
driver?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren