[Pljava-dev] Re: Libpljava not found

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: Libpljava not found
Date: 2004-11-10 10:39:17
Lists: pljava-dev

Rao,

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install pljava. Getting error ;libpljava not found. I
> have placed this in every place I could still it saying the same
> error.Checked permission also
>
> Help appreciated.

Now I'm a bit confused. A couple of days ago I tried to help you with a
problem where PL/Java was unable to start the JVM (error initializing
the HPI library). You would never have gotten to a point where the JVM
is started if libpljava wasn't found. Was that problem resolved? Is this
a different environment? When does this happen?

Feedback on help appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren