[Pljava-dev] Please include Pl/Java in Postgresql Installer.

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Please include Pl/Java in Postgresql Installer.
Date: 2005-09-22 06:59:55
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Dunarel,
I agree that would be nice and I'm all for it. I also know that the
people who are behind the installer would like this to happen. Question
is, who makes it happen? Personally, I'm not acquainted with the
installer and it's configuration files. If anyone wants to volunteer for
this work, I'll back it up the best I can.

Kind regards,
Thomas Hallgren