[Pljava-dev] pljava and pg8.1

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava and pg8.1
Date: 2005-10-06 22:38:31
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Marek,
There was a couple of API changes in the PostgreSQL backend between 8.0
and the coming 8.1. The PL/Java pre-compiled binaries 8.0 can thus not
be used with 8.1. The CVS HEAD source is fine though, so if you care to
download that and compile, you're all set.

Barring unforeseen problems, a pre-compiled PL/Java binary that works
with PostgreSQL 8.1 will be released shortly after the PostgreSQL 8.1
release.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren