[Pljava-dev] Accessing OpenJMS Queue from PLJava

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Accessing OpenJMS Queue from PLJava
Date: 2005-06-02 10:59:05
Lists: pljava-dev

Nageshwar Rao wrote:

>Hi,
>Thanks for quick reply. At the first instance we did with install_jar ,we
>got the problem ,then we tried added to the classpath then also it did not
>recognize, resulting in problem.
>
>Is this right way to set the classpath or do we need to do for individual
>install_jar.
>
>sqlj.set_classpath('public','exolabcore:openjms:jms:jndi:gis:dom4j:logging')
>;

This setting seems to be correct. There can be only one classpath per
schema so you should never set it for each install_jar. I'm not sure
why this is happening. Can you try to unwind the exception and print the
stacktrace of the innermost cause? Perhaps there's more too it than just
a "ClassNotFoundException".

Your are 100% sure that the missing class is in the exolabcore jar?
Can you create an InitialContext in a normal Java app using the exact
correspondance to the above classpath?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren