Re: IDE or RAD tools

From: jdassen(at)cistron(dot)nl (J(dot)H(dot)M(dot) Dassen (Ray))
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: IDE or RAD tools
Date: 2001-03-19 07:57:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Doug McNaught <doug(at)wireboard(dot)com> wrote:
>> Debugging I hear you say -> GDB
>
>Which has at least one X frontend--xxgdb.

I'm not sure xxgdb is actively maintained anymore. I'd recommend DDD
(http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/), Insight [*]
(http://sources.redhat.com/insight/) or the GNU Visual Debugger
(http://libre.act-europe.fr/gvd/).

HTH,
Ray

[*] Insight has a sister package, Source-Navigator
(http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/), which is an IDE.
--
THEY planted The Lone Gunmen to MIND CONTROL the public into seeing TRUTH
SEEKERS as CONSPIRACY NUTS.