Patch for NetWare support of client tools

From: "Ulrich Neumann" <U_Neumann(at)gne(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch for NetWare support of client tools
Date: 2002-11-02 16:48:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

attached are two files that are neccessary for the NetWare platform.

I think the patch files doesn't need any description because it
doesn't
change anything substantial.

The file netware.zip contains the files that should be stored at
/src/netware,
similar to the folder /src/win32. It contains only a GNU Makefile, a
pg_config.h file for NetWare, 2 OS specific files and an import file
for libpq.

If someone has any question please ask and I will explain everything.

With these changes I can build libpq, psql, pg_dump, pg_restore and
pgdumpall for NetWare. I've tested it with PostgreSQL on NetWare
and remote with PostgreSQL on Linux.

Ulrich

This e-mail is virus scanned
Diese e-mail ist virusgeprueft

Attachment Content-Type Size
diffnw.patch application/octet-stream 2.8 KB
netware.zip application/x-zip-compressed 14.2 KB