Patch for PSQL on NetWare and fixing freeing of memory

From: "Ulrich Neumann" <U_Neumann(at)gne(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch for PSQL on NetWare and fixing freeing of memory
Date: 2002-08-14 21:14:43
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello together,

attached is a patch that enables PSQL to work on NetWare.
I've only added some simple ifdefs to get it working.

the special command "setscreenmode(0)" is neccessary on
NetWare to tell the OS not to autoclose the screen. Otherwise
the user couldn't see the output.

Additional I've added some lines to free avery memory that's
allocated somewhere.

I think this patch doesn't affect any other platform.

Ulrich Neumann

This e-mail is virus scanned
Diese e-mail ist virusgeprueft

Attachment Content-Type Size
diffpsql.patch application/octet-stream 4.5 KB