PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on NetWare

From: "Ulrich Neumann" <U_Neumann(at)gne(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on NetWare
Date: 2002-08-05 15:25:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello together,

finally i've got PostgreSQL 7.2.1 running on NetWare.

Now I have two questions:

1. Where can I find the latest version 7.3 of PostgreSQL?
I want to check where I have to make changes and

2. Who is the best person to contact for submitting patches.
I would like to add the changes I've made to PostgreSQL
main source tree.

And very important: PostgreSQL is really great. I hope
I can contribute more to this wonderful project in the
future.

Ulrich
This e-mail is virus scanned
Diese e-mail ist virusgeprueft