PSQL Function() help....

From: "Dale Anderson" <danderso(at)crystalsugar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PSQL Function() help....
Date: 2000-01-11 22:47:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Here is what I am trying to do. I an trying to create a function that is passed two numbers, get_people(2000,1). The first value is a year, and the second is a week. What I want the function to do, is to select all the names from a name table, and return a list of names that don't have an entry in the data table for the year, and week specified. Can this be done??

Thanks in Advance,
Dale.