[Pljava-dev] null pointer exception in pl/java jdbc driver

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] null pointer exception in pl/java jdbc driver
Date: 2012-05-24 14:46:33
Lists: pljava-dev

"Welty, Richard" <rwelty at ltionline.com> writes:

> Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson writes:
>

>>The following code works for me. Can you give us the steps you are
>>taking?
>
> the framework is a system for doing push notifications to an Apache Solr
> search engine when certain metadata in a PostgreSQL database is updated.

> at the very end, i need to delete the rows where the retry succeeded,
> and that's the method that's failing with the NPE down in the PL/Java
> methods.

And this is not an out of memory issue? What is your -Xmx?

Granted, if it is, there is prabably a missing error check somewhere in
the PL/Java code.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/