Table space question

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table space question
Date: 2010-04-02 18:44:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all -

I have created dump of a database where I have a tablespace
(data_tblspace ) associated with relations. I have restored to a different
server. I created the same table space. Now I need to create an other
database on the same server using the same dump. but I need to have a
different tablespace for all the relations.

Can you please suggest? Do I have to do the restore the
database to the same tablespace first? and then alter the tablespace?

Regards