Re: vacuumdb exclude tables option?

From: Joel Stevenson <joelstevenson(at)mac(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>, adey <adey11(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: vacuumdb exclude tables option?
Date: 2006-08-10 14:44:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for the reply. I'm still playing around a bit with my
autovacuum settings and the manual vaccum runs I'm making are part of
an effort to better understand the just what sort of settings I need
- I'm running vacuumdb with verbose output, etc.

Since I know that these archive tables are append only tables I was
just hoping there was a way to skip them more easily and it seemed
like it might be something that was not unique to my situation.