Turning on logging

From: Owen Hartnett <owen(at)clipboardinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Turning on logging
Date: 2007-06-03 04:43:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I know this is in the docs somewhere, and it's probably staring me in
the face, but I haven't been able to find it:

I'm running 8.2.4 through npgsql - how do I log:

1) connections to the database

2) updates, deletes, adds

Is this set in the ./configuration? Or in the startup command line?
I'm running on Mac OS X server using the Ray Aspeitia/David Wheeler
startup script with log rotation turned on (using
/usr/sbin/rotatelogs the Apache log rotation utility).

Thanks for the help!

-Owen