[Pljava-dev] More of Windows Binaries

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] More of Windows Binaries
Date: 2011-04-15 23:21:07
Lists: pljava-dev

Dear all,

I've finally gotten a Windows machine and have tested my first PL/Java
compile. I expect to release 32 bit binaries on Monday, or at least
before Easters.

Unfortunately, I only have a 32bit machine so at best I'll have cross
compiled 64bit binaries.

The good news is that I can now write detailed instructions on how to
install it. Particularly for those who use the EDB prebuilt servers.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/