Re: Postgres 10 partitioned tables

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 10 partitioned tables
Date: 2017-05-17 19:42:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have updated the patch to also include proper handling of the new identity columns. getColumns() now returns YES for IS_AUTOINCREMENT

I tried to find out how to do this via Github, but the Github manual only says I need to push my commit to a branch, but even if I create a local tracking branch I can't push that, so I am a bit lost (never worked with Github before and git itself doesn't like me anyway)

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg10.diff text/plain 6.3 KB