Support waffle>1.7.4

From: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support waffle>1.7.4
Date: 2016-04-12 17:51:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

while lately discussion has mostly been about how to exclude waffle from
the non-Windows build, I would like to request an update in the other
direction. Last November, waffle-jna 1.7.5 was released, containing an
incompatible API change that is also present in all released 1.8
versions. The fix is simple; as far as the code goes, it is a one-line
patch. What incantations may be required on the Maven side, I do not know.

The API change was made as part of fixing a handle leak [1].

Applying this patch raises the minimum required waffle version to 1.7.5
or 1.8.0.

Thank you.

[1] <https://github.com/dblock/waffle/pull/239>

--
Christian

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Track-API-change-in-Waffle-1.7.4.patch text/plain 1.1 KB