when datas filesystem is full how to do

From: "guly" <gulyxxf(at)21cn(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: when datas filesystem is full how to do
Date: 2005-02-16 12:52:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have installed postgresql in /usr/local filesystem on RH Linux. But Running for two months,the datas are growing too fast.There is no enough space at /usr/local filesystem. I want to make this filesystem bigger or move the database to another
filesystem and don't stop the database.Someone can tell me how to do that?Thanks.

jovi