website correction

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: website correction
Date: 2003-08-25 23:15:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Jean-Michel,

I noticed that everything concerning debian packages in the pgadmin3's download page (http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php) was in bold fonts. After having a quick look to the html produced, it seems that there is a <br> just after my name instead of a <dd> (that's the only difference that I observed compared to the RPM section). Can you or someone on the list correct this.

Cheers,

Raphaël