pgDay.paris registration open!

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgDay.paris registration open!
Date: 2015-03-25 10:46:31
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi,

pgDay Paris 2015 will be held in Paris, France, at the headquarters of
“La Poste”, on April 21. It will feature a full day with a single track
of PostgreSQL presentations from both French and global PostgreSQL
experts, covering a wide range of topics.

The schedule is being worked on and is going to be awesome!

We have also opened up registration for the event at the costs of €65.
There is a limited number of seats available, so we suggest you register
early to make sure you get a seat.

Registration is available at http://pgday.paris/.

We also still have openings for Supporter sponsorship, which
includes free entrance to the conference. For more information
and instant sign-up, see http://pgday.paris/sponsors/.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris in April!
--
Dimitri Fontaine
PostgreSQL DBA, Architecte