Re: [HACKERS] ONLY

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: chris(at)bitmead(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ONLY
Date: 2000-02-07 06:07:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> BTW, I think in SQL3 the oid column is supposed to be called "IDENTITY".
> Maybe, but who can read this thing? (Can we find the people who wrote
> this document and have them taken out and flogged?).

Would that be enough? They'd sin on revenge, writing the next
specs. Cut off hands and rip out tounge (or something that
is really painful in in their terms - I'm unable to think
about anything), so they are never of danger for the human
community again.

In fact, it's easier for me to interpret a sendmail.cf file
than these specs. They'd been doing a better job by simply
writing a gram.y with some appropriate comments - more
readable and easier to adopt.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #