Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian)
Cc: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, wieck(at)debis(dot)com, vev(at)michvhf(dot)com, lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu, lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com
Subject: Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Date: 1999-10-12 19:11:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > > I just realized I can put my mouse over a pin, and the name appears.
> > > That is great.
> >
> > most cool...one thing though...considering teh width of those tags, how
> > about adding location info in there also? For instance "Edmund, Mergyl:
> > Stuttgart, Germany" ... :)
>
> Marc, let's not get Jan upset. :-)

Bruce, to upset me Marc needs alot of more efford!

And why not? If you UPDATE you'll see that we can get rid of
most of the entire body. Remember - a picture says more than
a thousand words :-)

Instead there could be more important information like our
release policy (no features in bufix releases, backward
compatibility in minor releases), how to submit
patches/improvements, where to find documentation on how to
enhance/hack PostgreSQL etc.

> Their location is already in the lower page next to their name anyway.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #