Re: developers globe

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian)
Cc: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: developers globe
Date: 1999-03-15 17:21:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Are you ready to install the blinking map in the main site?

Not yet.

I still have problems with the incompatibilities between NS4
and IE4. It's terrible.

I have the whole map inside a centered table entry.

If I don't put the main image (the map itself) into a
diversion, I can get the x,y location of the image after
and y. But then I'm unable to get the position in IE4.

OTOH, if I put the image into a diversion with a style, then
I can get the position in both browsers. But this time, NS4
does very strange things if I resize the browser window (the
image jumps out of table into the upper left corner of the
window :-}).

I'm still playing around with it locally. Hope to have a
solution later today.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #