Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian)
Cc: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Date: 1999-03-10 19:30:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > Ok try this. I haven't tried it on a graphic yet, that'll be next. I
> > was just proving it out.
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/~vev/index.html
> >
> > Mouseover on the left frame.
>
> Totally cool.

What about this one:

http://www.postgresql.org/~wieck/test.html

I've used xearth's coords for the map (a little Tcl/Tk script
did it) and GIFmerge to combine two ones. Resulting gif is
6275 bytes!

Then I've added overlib (thanks Venice). Only Bruce and me
are on the map. Finally (if we choose it) I'll create the
mentioned Tk application to manage all the dot's and the
underlying map.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #