Analytics on PostgresQL Advisory

From: "Shyam Duraiswami" <shyam(at)provably(dot)ai>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Analytics on PostgresQL Advisory
Date: 2024-08-27 09:36:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

We’re developing tools for Verifiable Analytics on shielded sensitive data in data ecosystems. While we’re still in the early stages and not selling anything yet, our goal is to build something truly valuable.

We’d love to hear how you use Postgres databases with sensitive data to:

• Perform analytics internally or with external partners while maintaining strong privacy.

• Integrate strong privacy features (queries on shielded data) into your products.

• Collaborate securely with untrusted partners or networks.

If you’re involved in any of these activities, we’d love to chat and learn more about your processes. Please feel free to choose a time that works for you.

https://calendly.com/shyamdurai/45?back=1&month=2024-08 ( https://calendly.com/shyamdurai/45?back=1&month=2024-08 )

Best

Shyam

Shyam Duraiswami