Re: 1.18.0 tarball uploaded

From: Richard PALO <richard(dot)palo(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.18.0 tarball uploaded
Date: 2013-09-03 21:31:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le 30/08/13 13:45, Dave Page a écrit :
> I've uploaded the 1.18.0 GA tarball to
> ftp://ftp.pgadmin.org/release/v1.18.0/src/. Please take a look and
> yelp if there are any showstopper issues!
>
> Thanks!

Hi, seems to build fine (and now without autoconf!) with pkgsrc.

I happened to notice that we provide by default, because of wxGTK*,
--with-libintl-prefix= and --with-libiconv-prefix= which are
consequently ignored by configure... for info.

Also, I would like confirmation concerning the two crypto options
libgcrypt and openssl, that contrary to the comments in configure,
libgcrypt is really intended to have precedence over openssl...

cheers