How to get whether user has ALL permissions on table?

From: dipti shah <shahdipti1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to get whether user has ALL permissions on table?
Date: 2010-04-15 07:49:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I have granted ALL permissions on 'techtable' to 'user1'.

techdb=# select pc.relname, pc.relacl from pg_class pc, pg_namespace pn
where pc.relnamespace=pn.oid and pn.nspname='techdb' and
pc.relname='techtable';
relname | relacl
techtable | {postgres=arwdDxt/postgres,=ar/postgres,user1=arwdDxt/postgres}
(1 row)

Could anyone please tell me if there is any function or command in
PostGreSql which returns True if given user has ALL permissions on given
table? Is there any alternative way to do this. I have table and user names
and want to know whether user has ALL permissions on table or not.

Thanks,
Ditpi