[Pljava-dev] Blog: Set Returning Functions with PL/Java in PostgreSQL

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Blog: Set Returning Functions with PL/Java in PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-06-05 04:53:41
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all,

A new blog entry that expands on the SRF material in the PL/Java manual.

The blurb is:

> There are three different ways to return sets from PL/Java stored
> procedures in PostgreSQL. Here we go through the steps necessary to
> return a set of the basic types using an Iterator and complex types
> with the ResultSetProvider interface.

> Further information can be found on the PL/Java wiki: Functions
> Returning Sets.

> The reader is assumed to be familiar with writing and installing Java
> stored procedures.

http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/2012/06/05/set-returning-functions-with-pl-java-in-postgresql

The examples I give are slightly more complete than the current PL/Java
manual on the wiki.

If the above URL gets cut in mysterious ways, you'll find the post with
the blog url in my signature.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/