Re: Schema name in Java EE app server datasource configuration?

From: <hostalp(at)post(dot)cz>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema name in Java EE app server datasource configuration?
Date: 2019-01-22 14:10:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

That's what I'd normally do, however in this case I'm supposed to use data
source properties serverName, databaseName, portNumber instead of the URL
(see https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/ds-cpds.html ) so it has
to be done differently (if there's a chance to specify it this way at all).