Re: Which SQL is the best for servers?

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which SQL is the best for servers?
Date: 2009-02-16 18:35:00
Lists: pgsql-general

joel garry wrote:

[...]
> Check out Oracle XE
[...]

As far as I know, Oracle has never issued any patches for Oracle XE.
Given the stream of patches for the "regular" Oracle database, I fear
that an Oracle XE installation will have a number of known bugs -
possibly security bugs.

Or?

(Note: Follow-up set to comp.databases and comp.databases.oracle.server.)

--
Troels