Including pg_dump in .NET Application

From: "Penelope Dramas" <penelope(at)pro-transport(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Including pg_dump in .NET Application
Date: 2007-12-03 15:08:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

We're developing .NET application (closed-source) and would like to include
pg_dump to allow users to perform "quick database backup" within main
application.

Two questions:

1. Do we need to include any dependent files besides pg_dump.exe ?
2. Are we in violation of PostgreSQL license if we include this files?

Thank you in advance,

Penelope