Adding PL languages laster

From: john(dot)stacy(at)us(dot)o-i(dot)com (John)
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding PL languages laster
Date: 2003-10-02 17:55:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I'm definitely a novice, I installed postgresql about 2 weeks ago, and
now several people are testing databases on it. I tried moving some
functions in and realized I had to add a language to be able to create
functions, I was easily able to install and use the plpgsql language.
Now I'd like to add either perl or python, I see instructions to do it
when installing postgresql, but, can I add it now that the product is
built and running???

Thanks in advance,
John