Re: HD is flooded by Error Log info

From: "Usama Dar" <munir(dot)usama(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Abraham, Danny" <danny_abraham(at)bmc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HD is flooded by Error Log info
Date: 2007-11-29 16:03:14
Lists: pgsql-general

what i do is setup a cron job which runs daily or every second day, creates
a tar.gz and copies them to a seperate location, and then another cron job
which clears up archives more than one month old. That seems to be the way
to go, i don't think you will find a postgresql.conf parameter which does
that

--
Usama Munir Dar http://linkedin.com/in/usamadar
Consultant Architect