Re: Question about when PostgreSQL 11.0 was released

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: "Bysani, Ram" <rbysani(at)informatica(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question about when PostgreSQL 11.0 was released
Date: 2021-03-08 18:30:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On 3/8/21 1:22 PM, Bysani, Ram wrote:
> I am not finding the release cadence for the PostgreSQL databases. Please let me
> know how I can find the base and dot version release dates for:
>
> PostgreSQL 11
> PostgreSQL 12
> PostgreSQL 13

I'm not sure a consolidated list of the minor release dates exists, but the
major release dates can be seen in the table here:

https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

You can pull the minor release dates from the release notes yourself -- for
example from this link for pg11:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/release.html

go to this for pg 11.11

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/release-11-11.html

and you can see the release date was 2021-02-11

HTH,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com