Re: Buildfarm error: Broken compatability with JDK 1.4

From: "Mike Fowler" <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>
To: "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: "Mikko Tiihonen" <mikko(dot)tiihonen(at)nitorcreations(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Buildfarm error: Broken compatability with JDK 1.4
Date: 2011-09-26 14:17:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

>> Did I miss something ? I did not see a patch from Mike.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>>
>> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
>> http://www.credativ.ca
>
> It might help if I attached the patch, apologies!

How embarrassing. I'm using an uncopertive web client. The attach button
is right next to the send button and I missed. The patch really is
attached this time :-/

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

The Call for Papers for is open for FLOSS UK, contact postgresql2012 AT
flossuk DOT org for details.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jdk1.4.patch application/octet-stream 2.1 KB