psycopg2 not able to be installed in macosx sierra

From: "kristofer(dot)anandita41" <kristofer(dot)anandita41(at)ui(dot)ac(dot)id>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psycopg2 not able to be installed in macosx sierra
Date: 2016-09-29 01:44:24
Lists: psycopg

Hi Postgresql team,

I am currently working on a class project for a class in my university
which uses postgresql as the database of choice. Hence, I needed to
install psycopg2 through pip. Unfortunately, I could not install
psycopg2 for some apparent reason. I suspect this is because psycopg2 is
not yet supported in the new macosx sierra. Attached is a screenshot of
the error through installing it through the terminal. I would like to
ask assistance in this matter so that I can further continue working on
my project.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kristofer Anandita
Faculty of Computer Science Universitas Indonesia

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 8.43.28 AM.png image/png 378.3 KB