Update some more ObjectType switch statements to not have default

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update some more ObjectType switch statements to not have default
Date: 2022-11-09 14:26:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This arose during the review of another patch.

We often omit the default case of a switch statement to allow the
compiler to complain if an enum case has been missed. I found a few
where that wasn't done yet, but it would make sense and would have found
an omission in another patch.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Update-some-more-ObjectType-switch-statements-to-not.patch text/plain 4.3 KB