upgrading to 7.0.2

From: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)fc(dot)emc(dot)com(dot)ph>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: upgrading to 7.0.2
Date: 2000-11-09 14:09:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I have just upgraded from 6.5.3 to 7.0.2.
sql dump and large objects (2,119 lobj) were restored.
When I tried to vacuum database, I got a "NOTICE"
message from those with large objects.

psql -c "vacuum analyze" applicationdata
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset
VACUUM

psql -c "vacuum analyze" testdata
NOTICE: RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE: InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset
VACUUM

Is this something that I have to worry?
Anyway, it did not happen again the second time i did the vacuum.
Thanks.

Sherwin