Re: Need some help

From: "Chandra ASGI Tech" <chandraasgi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: jamie(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need some help
Date: 2008-07-01 12:56:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Probably your installation misses those odbc drivers. you may either use the
yum package manager (refer
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12749&forum=44&post_id=42050#forumpost42050)
or download the drivers from
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/5594193/com/unixODBC-2.2.12-1.el4s1.1.x86_64.rpm.html