Re: Catching dangling LOBs?

From: Vitaly Belman <vitalyb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Catching dangling LOBs?
Date: 2005-04-15 18:21:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom, that's indeed what I needed.

However, I am having some problem with it. It goes:

----------------------
Checking edition_picture in public.editions
Checking book_picture in public.books
Failed to check book_picture in table public.books:
ERROR: function bayes(real, integer, integer, numeric) does not exist
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to ad
d explicit type casts.
CONTEXT: SQL function "bayes_books" during inlining
----------------------

The only relation to "bayes_books" in this table is:
--------------
CREATE INDEX i_books_vote_rel_avg
ON public.books
USING btree
(bayes_books(vote_avg, vote_count));
I tried running the function as it is and it seems to working just
fine. Anyone has an idea what might the vacuum do to trigger such an
error?

--
ICQ: 1912453
AIM: VitalyB1984