patch postgres user .bash_profile

From: Pierre-Alain TORET <pierre-alain(dot)toret(at)protonmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: patch postgres user .bash_profile
Date: 2017-12-08 11:17:12
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

​Hello,

First, thanks a lot for the packaging job you're doing with PostgreSQL :)

I'm sending you a little patch to improve a the usability of the user postgres by adding the binaries to the PATH variable in its .bash_profile.

Don't hesitate to comment or criticize but I think it will make the life of user easier, especially those installing the package for the first time.

I modified the file called postgresql-10-bashprofile, but from what I've seen it's not used yet in the spec file.

Regards,

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-the-path-to-binaries-to-postgres-user-.bash_prof.patch text/x-patch 11.7 KB