Error during installation postgres on windows

From: "Antonios Katsikadamos" <akatsikad(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error during installation postgres on windows
Date: 2006-06-05 09:41:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Good morning to all. I have a problem during my installation of postgresql
on windows

after it starts copying the files I come to this message:

" Internal account lookup failure: no correspondance between usernames and
passwords account security ".

After Internal account lookup failure message the rest message is written in
greek so I am not sure if it is the right translation. but that is the
message I get!

what do i do wrong?

I would be gratefull if someone helped me!!

thnx!