Wiki editor request

From: matthew <matthew(dot)franglen(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2020-04-26 14:52:15
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I maintain the postgresql-elasticsearch foreign data wrapper linked to
on this page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers#Big_Data_Wrappers
I've recently updated it to support postgresql version 12 (somewhat
tardy, I know), and I would like to update the foreign data wrapper page
to reflect that.

I've signed up to the wiki as Matthewfranglen and the cool-off period
has elapsed. If you could just grant me wiki editor permissions then I
can complete this task.

Thanks for your time,

Matthew