Updated GIS components are ready

From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Updated GIS components are ready
Date: 2019-09-24 21:16:30
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

Just pushed the following set of new packages and updates to RHEL/CentOS 7/8
and Fedora 29/30 repositories:

* OGDI 4.1.0
* GeOS 3.7.2
* Proj 6.2.0
* GDAL 3.0.1
* Libgeotiff 1.5.1

Also, pushed new PostGIS RPMs that depend on these packages.

I did a few initial tests, but please let me know if you find bugs.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer