Re: Checkpoint...

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Diego <diego(at)unimedijui(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Checkpoint...
Date: 2005-12-07 11:54:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Diego,

Please read the following documentation for a quick start, and then come
back with further questions / doubts:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/sql-checkpoint.html

Best whishes,
Guido

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less