current_query stat is idle

From: mezgani ali <handrix(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: current_query stat is idle
Date: 2009-10-07 11:47:40
Lists: pgsql-general

I used pg_top to monitor my database and i'm looking for method to find out
what queries are currently being serviced by the database.
pg_top inform me that the queries are IDLE and the result of select * from
pg_stat_activity return that current_query is always on IDLE status.

Please can you help

--
Ali MEZGANI
Network Engineering/Security