Re: Typos in the code and README

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Typos in the code and README
Date: 2024-04-12 21:15:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 11/04/2024 16:05, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Now that the tree has settled down a bit post-freeze I ran some tooling to
> check spelling. I was primarily interested in docs and README* which were
> mostly free from simply typos, while the code had some in various comments and
> one in code. The attached fixes all that I came across (not cross-referenced
> against ongoing reverts or any other fixup threads but will be before pushing
> of course).

Here's a few more. I've accumulate these over the past couple of months,
keeping them stashed in a branch, adding to it whenever I've spotted a
minor typo while reading the code.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-typos.patch text/x-patch 13.1 KB
0002-fix-func-name.patch text/x-patch 798 bytes